Thursday, February 28, 2008

Expired Medical Forms

We just found out yesterday that our medical report forms that we had done last June expired in January, so we have to get new ones filled out, send them to Tallahassee for authentication and then onto the San Fransisco VN Consulate again, and then finally onto Vietnam.

I wish I would have known this BEFORE I sent them to San Fran IN JANUARY!

If the doctor's office says they are good for one year (according to their standards), then why aren't they GOOD FOR A YEAR, THEN?

You probably don't have to be the master of intuition to sense my frustration here!!!!

Besides the fact that this will cost us probably about another $200 - $250 in authentication fees and fed ex shipping charges, the fact that it could delay our login another week or two is worse than the cost part.

And you wonder why I am up at 3am venting on my blog?????

GGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K- rant done!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Oh girl! I SO don't wonder why you're frustrated. I had to redo much of my paperwork also.

Vivian M said...

You are so close to being logged in...I know it's more work and more money, but in the grand scheme of things, it will bring you closer to your referral for Chianna. Hang in there, it WILL happen! Now go find a positive way to let go of your frustrations...I can think of a few (sex, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, a good comedy?)