Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pregnancy Hormones?

From my dear friend, Brenda, waiting on her princess from across the world too. . . .

"I just can't wait for my due date to get here.
I can't take anymore of these pregnancy horomones! LH(leaving home)
hormone, STRESStosterone, NESTrogen, and PACKINGPRO-gesterone."

She says the plane ride to China is her episiotomy, but that's where I draw the line! If we get to make up our own pregnancy and delivery rules, I choose to leave that out all together, just the idea of it gets me air-sick!

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

The plane ride was more like contractions and labor, especially if you are in coach!

Tammie said...

I read Brenda's post & almost peed in my pants. I really was laughing hard which isn't a good thing when you're trying to get out of an asthma cycle. Couldn't help myself though!

When we adopted Erin, my group referred to the plane trip as labor. There were about 10 women walking around the plane doing lamaze breathing. I think that's better than an episiotomy.