Wednesday, December 12, 2007

OK, OK! - I AM BACK! (FINALLY)

I have so much to catch you up on - I don't even know where to start!

Dossier Completed - CHECK!

Dossier to Tallhassee - CHECK!

Dossier back from Tallhassee - CHECK!

Dossier to VN - TOMORROW!!!

I am fresh back from an awesome business trip to Vegas. I went to PubCon, which is a conference put on by Webmaster World. I learned so much, met so many cool people (aka other computer geeks) and had a blast in Vegas all at the same time. So, for anyone with a web based business that wants to learn about SEO, website design, social media, and more - check them out.

Halloween was such a busy, crazy time for us, I have just ignored my poor blog here and I have missed it so much. I love to post on here and plan to get you all caught up asap. So stay tuned and I will keep writing.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Yay!! I've been waiting (not so) patiently to see you back in Blogger Land. Welcome back!

Congrats on getting your dossier completed!!