Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baking with Uncle Mykie

Dee Dee really loves to come an bake with her Uncle Mykie! She is getting really good at it! This time they made some cakes for Christmas! One for Papa, one for me and Myke and one for Mommy and Daddy! She did all of the baking this time and Myke only helped her a little bit. She is very creative and loves the decorating!



The snowflake mold.


The SnowMan mold!




Do you think we have enough sprinkles and icing colors?








The proud Baker!



Her works of art were almost - ALMOST too beautiful to eat, but too yummy not to! LOL

1 comment:

Tammie said...

I may have to send Erin over to Mr. Myke so I don't have to bake. Apparently you guys are up for more mess than I am! ;-)

I think you should have just kept Dee Dee's creations for show. She did a great job.