Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chiannaisms for 2013

It's been a while since I have had some good Chianna-isms to post, but I have some funny ones now!

Chianna has taken to telling jokes, especially knock knock jokes. I think most kids go through this phase, where they repeat the same jokes over and over again. So Chianna learned this Knock Knock joke from her cousin DeDe:

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Smell Mop
Smell Mop Who?
I don't want to smell your poo! That's disgusting!

Anyhow, she says this joke almost daily, often several times a day along with Smell Mop, his cousins Eat Mop and Clean Mop sometimes visits too. So Myke has taken to answer "Nobody's Home" rather than "Who's There?" So yesterday, Chianna says "I have the keys! I open the door and you have to answer me!"

Chianna-ism #2 came today. She was home from school and making observations. She said she learns a lot at school and when she is home, she still learns a lot because of "Daddy's Joke School". "I learn a lot of jokes and how to be funny from daddy!"

In other news, since I finally took the time to make a blog post, I figure I will show off Chianna's Student of the Month Certificate! We are so proud of our good girl!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awwww! How Awsome! Congratulations Chianna for winning Student of the Month!!!
We are proud of her too!
She is so funny and so beautiful that it about knocks ya over!
Big hugs to you all! oxoxox
Love,Bren, Mae Li and Mark