Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't Mess With My Rachael!


Oh, you have done it now, Anthony Bordain: you are on The Piss List* for sure. I used to like your show, I watched it often, I even DVRd it; never again. You are banned from my TV forever. You shouldn't have said rude things about Rachael Ray. That is just not cool. She is nice and bubbily and makes me smile. So, Mr. "Chefy", No Reservations is right, no reservations for you at my table or on my TV. I'm sure you don't care, and that's fine with me because I don't care about you.

*And for those of you who don't know, The Piss List is similar to another "list" but since you also had to ake a shot at dogs too, your are on The Piss List, meaning that I hope every dog that passes you by takes a whiz on your stupid 1989 jeans.

See the full story here and also catch up with some great Rachael Ray pics.

For the record, Rachael Ray takes the high road and says she still loves Anthony Bordain, so I can hate him for her. I hope he chokes on the fruit basket. If he is not nice, then I don't have to be either. Why don't you have a few more helpings of blow fish?

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Anthony Bourdain is a pompous, self-righteous pig. BTW, those are David's sentiments as well as mine. He used to have a show where he traveled to different countries & eat/drink with people. I never understood why I should be interested in seeing how rude he could be.

It seems as if being rude is his MO. It certainly doesn't work for me.