Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pampered Chef Party Time!

Ok, I finally was able to decide on the time and date!

WHAT: Pampered Chef Party

WHEN: Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 6:30pm

WHERE: Our House

All of my FCC friends are invited to come one over and have some fun! Proceeds from the sales will be going to The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, so if anyone can't make it and would like to get some cool kitchen gadgets, here is the link: www.pamperedchef.biz/linneabart
Please mention Susan G. Komen for the Cure so that your order will go towards the total donation for the charity.

This is my charity of choice in honor of my mom! : ) My mom was named Hilda Maxwell and she fought the good fight, but lost her battle to breast cancer in 1999. Diagnosed in 1995, she was an early pioneer as one of the first patients to undergo stem cell replacement therapy. She was diagnosed late - more than 2 years after her mammograms started showing an abnormality which the doctors and radiologists attributed to "fatty tisue" deposit. So, my point for the story, besdies a tribute to the strongest woman I have ever known, is to let everyone know to beware of any abnormality in your mammograms and don't be afraid to ask for a biopsy!!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

I can't wait for your PC party! I'll get your address & directions at the FCC dinner this week. What a wonderful cause you've chosen to donate the proceeds to!