Well, I am just getting back on my blog after about 3 weeks of unintentional absence and I see that my friend Tammie has tagged me in a fun game of blog tag. So, sorry I am a little late, but anyone who knows me can expect that I am not on time anyway!
Thanks, Tammie, this is fun!
Ok, here goes:
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
Ok, let me think 1997 . . .
1. May 1997: I finally got the courage to break out of an unhappy relationship.
2. July 1997: NCA Convention in Las Vegas - Awesome convention and visited Vegas for the first time!
3. I was a psychology student at Nova Southeastern University.
4. For my psychology internship I chose to become a Guardian Ad Litem - and stayed a volunteer for about 2 years.
5. July or August 1997 - I MET MYKE!!! <3 <3 <3
5 Snacks I Enjoy
2. Ice Cream
3. Hummus & Crackers
4. Strawberries w/ Splenda
5 Songs I Know All the Lyrics To
1. Just about any song by Prince - does that count for all 5?
2. Rappers Delight
3. I will Survive
4. I'm Home by Shania Twain
5. Love Don't Cost a Thing by J. Lo
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off bills: ours, my dad's & Myke's parents'.
2. Travel - A LOT Specifically Alaska, Colorado Mountains, Yellowstone Park, Japan, China & Austalia.
3. Buy our dream house in Colorado.
4. Send Nonie & Papa on a cruise.
5. Have a maid & a chauffer.
5 Bad Habits
2. Staying up too late and sleeping late in the mornings. (Check the posting time for this blog for a case in point!)
3. Not exercising enough & eating crap I shouldn't.
4. Being late.
5. Interrupting people while they're talking (especially Myke - sorry, Honey!).
5 Things I Like To Do
1. Play games online & blog.
2. Watch TV & movies.
3. Eat out.
4. Love on my doggies.
5. Go to the Salon and/or Spa.
(Had to add one extra!)
5 Things I Would Never Wear Again
Well, there is a long list of things here; and if it were up to Myke, the list would be even longer : )
But the main things are:
1. A Bikini.
2. Belly shirts.
3. Tight jeans.
4. Tight dresses.
5. And quite a while ago, I officially retired all my Daisy Dukes!
5 Favorite Toys
1. My Computers
2. Our new HD video camera
3. The DVR
4. My Cell Phone
5. I wish I had more toys, but I don't!
Ok, I'm done - that was fun!
Now I tag . . .
Ford's Birthday Weekend - Part 2!
6 days ago