Friday, March 21, 2008

Download a Free Recipe Book for Charity

If you go to www.CelebrityItalianTable.com you can download a cookbook with recipes from Mario Batali, Chris Daughtry, Marisa Tomei and more. The download is free for you; but $1 is donated to America's Second Harvest to help feed the hungry. You can even choose for the donation to go to a chapter near you.

I meant to post this before. You only have until March 31, 2008. It only takes two minutes. I was reminded about it when I heard about the TAP Project. This is a program that restaurants around the country are running. You can purchase a glass of tap water for $1 and that dollar gives clean water to a needy child for 40 days! Great program, huh? So you can look up a participating restaurant near you: http://www.tapproject.org/
While just doublechecking their website, I see the program ended today, but you can still donate on the website. Money is tight for us, saving for the adoption and all, but I think we can handle $5. What about you?

1 comment:

Tammie said...

I downloaded the cookbook last night. Hopefully it printed somewhere. You never know with my computer issues. Argh!