Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It was a total BARF-O-RAMA!


I get home from work today to find that Yogi and Aku ate two entire packages of Hawaiian sweet rolls and then proceeded to have a BARF-O-RAMA Fest! I almost took a picture of the puke destruction in the kitchen because no one will ever believe the amount of puke that was there! Myke stopped off on the way home to get some car supplies, so I was left to clean this disaster by myself. I was on the phone with my dad when I got home and briefly thought about taking his suggestion and leaving, pretending that I was never home! Hah!

No, I couldn't do that, I would never leave the babies with that mess, plus, Myke and I know that I am the one on puke duty - he can't handle it and will just add more to the mess! So, its actually good that he wasn't home first. Plus, I had to send him to the grocery store to get another package of sweet rolls, for his planned dinner recipe. (I will post about that later!)

I managed to clean up the mess. It took me about 30 or 40 minutes. I was dumbfounded at first, unsure of how to even tackle this problem, where to start? But eventually I did it! The whole time, both of the dogs, looking at me through the dog gate, but this time, I was the one locked in the kitchen!

Oh, and I have to tell you how great this Bissell Flip Hard Floor Cleaner is! It is a wet/dry vaccuum and mop all in one. It saves the day for us lots of times!

Maybe one day, we will actually learn the lesson and not put things where Aku can reach them. Poor guys though - I feel sorry for them, they only mess with things when we are not home, they must be so bored and lonely!

We are sure that the doggy conversation in the kitchen is Yogi talking Aku into reaching up and knocking food on the floor. One day Myke will actually make the videos we are always asking him to doing a voice over of Yogi and Aku. I am sure that will be one of the funniest videos ever!

No comments: