Saturday, March 29, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason

I know it sounds cliche but it's oh so true! Earlier in the week, I complained about having to re-send our employment letters to Tallahassee since the first once I sent were rejected since they weren't signed properly. So, I re-sent them and received them back on Wednesday morning. I was contemplating running out to the Fed Ex Kinkos at lunch time to get the certified docs out to the consulate in San Fran asap. And then I read updates from ADOPPT on their new website's Q&A section. I had posed a question asking how long we had to get our refreshed documents in, and I was surprised to see that the answer was: all families that need updated documents have been contacted. Ummm.... hello? I KNOW our docs expired, but I wasn't contacted! So I emailed our agency and got an answer back that each province is different and once our dossier is reviewed, they will let us know then if they need updates. So, I may have sent them in for no reason, thereby spending $400 for no reason as well. SO, the REASON why the docs were messed up in the first place was to save us that money! (I hope!)

Chances are they will need it anyway. I have decided that if I don't hear anything in four months (I can't believe I just wrote that - I BETTER hear something before 4 months!) but if I don't, I will ask if I should send in the refreshed docs before they expire again. Ughh. Please, please let us hear something well before then. All this waiting is driving me nuts!

So, to pass the time, here is another funny photo from www.ICanHasCheezburger.com I love this site. I love things that make me laugh. I like to share them with you, so I hope you enjoy the funny pics I will post every so often.

funny dog pictures
see more loldogs are funny dog pictures!

No comments: