Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 8

I was tagged by Tammie. Probably several other times besides this one, but I have been so out of touch with the blogs and I am attempting to jump right back into it, full steam ahead!

8 Favorite TV Shows: (I watch so many, its hard to pick 8! So here are 8 that Myke and I both watch and 8 that I watch alone. I know, its pathetic, but what can I tell you - I like TV!)

Me & Myke's 8
  1. Dr. Who
  2. Torchwood
  3. Ghost Hunters
  4. Las Vegas
  5. Sarah Connor Chronicles
  6. Lost
  7. Eureka
  8. Destination Truth
My 8 TV Shows;
  1. American Idol
  2. 24
  3. Dancing with the Stars
  4. So You Think You Can Dance?
  5. Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? (Answer = NO!)
  6. Don't Forget the Lyrics
  7. Rachael Ray
  8. Iron Chef America

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  1. Meeting Chianna in Person!!!!!
  2. Visiting Vietnam
  3. Meeting my new nephew!
  4. Watching all my favorite TV shows
  5. FCC get togethers
  6. Visiting with our NCA friends
  7. Spending time with family
  8. Going to Las Vegas

8 Things on My Wish List: (This is hard because Myke really spoiled me this Christmas!)

  1. Meeting Chianna / Finishing the adoption
  2. A better economy
  3. A vacation to the Colorado Mountains
  4. A cruise to Alaska
  5. Lose about 30 pounds
  6. A maid
  7. A personal massage therapist - well this is a wish list, right?
  8. Better organizational skills

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Slept late and took the day off!
  2. Got new pics of Chianna and shared them with EVERYONE!
  3. Took care of Aku, who had some minor surgery on Wednesday.
  4. Updated my blog
  5. Watched Get Smart with Myke
  6. Went to New Year's Eve dinner with Minouche, Delfim and Yasmin
  7. Watched TV
  8. Played Burger Shop on the computer

8 Favorite Restaurants:

8 Friends I tag:

  1. Anyone Else That Feels Like Doing This!

My "Catch Up" Post for today: Baking with Uncle Mykie

2 comments:

Heidy, Joey and Madison said...

Ok, how do i do this? Love all your 8s!!! Heidy

Tammie said...

I was wondering if you were going to do this tag. We really have way too much in common. Hee hee!