Friday, April 24, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane!


We leave today out of Miami Int'l Airport at 6:50pm.

We will arrive in Ho Chi Minh City Sunday morning at 11:40am HCMC Time (12 hrs ahead).

On Tuesday at 4pm HCMC time, we have our Giving & Receiving Ceremony & take custody of Chianna!

Wednesday morning we leave for Hanoi to complete all the paperwork to bring Chianna home.

We come home May 10th at 5am (MOTHER'S DAY!!!!) to Miami via American Airlines flight 1254. Whoever is crazy enough to get up that early and go to Miami is welcome to come see us come home.

3 comments:

Mark Silverstein said...

I'm so happy for all of you! Have a wonderful and safe trip. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of all three of you together!

Jenni Shoemaker said...

YEAH! I can not wait to follow along! I wish I were going back, too!
You are all in our prayers,
Jenni Shoemaker
mom to Kate from GoVap

Tammie said...

It is done! You guys are on the plane & finally traveling to get your little girl. You know how thrilled we are for you guys. I'm looking forward to seeing the updates.

Hugs!