Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WE ARE GOING TO VIETNAM!!!


We finally have our travel plans!

We leave for Ho Chi Minh City on Friday April 24th
We arrive in Ho Chi Minh City : Sunday morning April 26th
Tuesday, April 28th is our Giving & Receiving Ceremony at 4pm!
Wednesday, April 29th we leave Ho Chi Minh City for Hanoi
Saturday May 9th we head home and . . .
We arrive home on Sunday May 10th - MOTHER'S DAY!

We are flying in and out of Miami rather than Ft. Lauderdale because that was our best flight option according to my favorite new travel agent: Tim with Federal Travel in Lighthouse Point, FL: www.FederalTravel.com

As I am posting this we are coming up on exactly one week until we meet Chianna!

My cheeks hurt lately from smiling so much, and my brain hurts from running on overload with so much to do to get ready to leave, but it is the best problem I have ever had! = )

3 comments:

Candy said...

Shari & Myke,

I can't wait to follow your journey to Chianna.

You must post to your blog, don't forget. I know you'll be busy, but that's no excuse to keep Chianna from us.

Candy

Jenn said...

Ohhhh I am so excited!!!!

LaLa said...

Oh girl...I am soooo excited for you. This has been a long time coming. I can't wait to see her in your arms where she belongs. Praying for safe travels and an easy transition for all!!