Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New (Old) Pics of Chianna!

Chianna's "Aunt Sandy" found some old pics of Chianna for us searching online! How exciting is this?


I'm not sure when this was and I don't know why she had a cast on, I will try to find out when we are there.

UPDATE!: I emailed with the photographer who took this photo and many other great pics of children at the same orphanage that Chianna is in. He took this just back in January 2009! I had thought she looked younger in this photo, but I guess I was wrong. I will have to find out what's going on with the cast!!?? Makes me a little worried, but at least I will know soon enough!

The photographer (Derrick) said he remember her being friendly and happy to see visitors as were the other children. So that is so good to know and comforting! And if you would like to see some of Derrick's other great photography, check out his site: Mask of China.



I am 99% sure this is her! This pic was taken March 2007. she should be 2 and 1/2 here. What do you think? For me, its her nose and mouth that seals it.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Auntie Sandy done good!

Dezza said...

This photo was taken in late January 2009 when I visited Go Vap.

Derrick

Candy said...

Shari, Looks like her to me. You're so fortunate to have these pictures.