Saturday, June 23, 2007

BIRTHDAY DINNER SUNDAY

Dinner, party of 7: me, Myke, my dad, my brother, my sis in law (Pryscilla), Dee Dee and my Cuz Eric. We went to the Mai Kai in Ft. Lauderdale to celebrate my birthday and my brother, Jack's birthday too. Our birthdays are only 11 days apart (and 4 years difference). My parents expertly planned this out. At the time, they had a card and gift business and they planned for us to be born in June - a month with no major holidays - LOL.

We had a great time at the Mai Kai. The dancing always amazes me, I love that kind of stuff. Dee Dee was so intrigued and amazed. It is so awesome to see her experience things for the first time and I can't wait to be able to do that with Chianna as well. One of the dancers shook her hips so hard that her belt fell off. I thought it was kinda funny and amazing all at the same time. Eric said he fell in love at that very moment! I really admired how the belt falling off didn't even make her miss a beat, she stepped right out of it after it hit the floor.

I actually posted this so late because I was waiting for Jack to send me the pics, which I still don't have, so I will finally post the info and post pics whenever I get them.

I really can't talk about delay with pics though, I still have not picked out the professional pics from our wedding - I am such a procrastinator! UGHHHH - I need procrastinators therapy. Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow? That's my motto, unless its my blog, of course. HA!

No comments: