Sunday, July 6, 2008

6 Words That Describe My Life

A couple days ago, both Tammie and Vivian tagged me in a blog meme. And I do love the blog tag game! I am supposed to describe my life in 6 words.

Well, I think about a month ago, my life in 6 words would have been quite different than the way I describe it now. And in another few months, it may be a different 6 words all over again!

But for now, my 6 words are:

Can't wait to be Chianna's Mommy!

Hmmm.... well thinking about that, a month ago, and even the whole last year, I would have used those 6 words, but now, its really going to happen and we know who she is, so now more than ever, I just can't wait to be her mom, meet her, love, her, hug her, raise her, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum!!!

And in another few months, it will be "So Happy To Be Chianna's Mommy!"

Maybe I should even make the 6 words:

Big Life Changes About to Happen!

Well, this is quite obvious! First time parents, raising a four year old with special needs.
So excited, and can't wait, we welcome the challenge and the fun too!

If you're up to the challenge (and fun), here are the rules........ you need to describe your life in 6 words (I guess a 6 word phrase), link back to me, and then tag another 5 people. Leave them a comment to let them know they are tagged. It really is fun. So, I tag:

Joanne
Anne
Ange
Stacy
Laurie

2 comments:

Tammie said...

& we can't wait for you & Myke to officially become Chianna's parents!

Vivian M said...

Love it!!! You did good!