Thursday, July 17, 2008

Diet Diary Day #11

Today we took the day off from work to clean up around the house and get the food prepped for tomorrow night's planned feast with family!
So I have to get extra points for the amount of cleaning I did, has to equal some sort of exercise!

I got up a little later than usual and in time to go to the marketing lunch meeting that I had planned for the day. The lunch they served was: a salad, a chicken breast entree with pasta, & broccolini. I don't like broccoli or broccolini, so I skipped that and did not finish all the pasta. They served a dessert biscuit with whipped cream and strawberries. I ate the strawberries and only about 1/4 of the biscuit and whipped cream. I was proud of my willpower to not scarf the whole thing down!

I am writing this after the fact since we had such a busy week preparing for the weekend and then a busy weekend. And I cannot remember what I ate for dinner. I am pretty sure it was a lean cuisine and a salad with the 9 grain bread.

No comments: