Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pandas Rescued in China

The Earthquake in China was near where giant pandas live.


People rescued the Pandas!


And fed them milk! : )-



Then the pandas played.


Look at this baby panda!


Baby pandas drink milk from bottles! So adorable!


"Maybe if I wedge myslef in here, it will be safe from all the shaking!"


Safe baby pandas!


Oh No! "I don't want a shot!"








"No more pictures, please!"








I had no idea that Pandas were so tame, playful and expressive! I am so grateful that the people in China are taking good care of these giant pandas. It would be a shame to lose such a beautiful creature from the face of the earth!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

The pictures are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing them. I am so glad to see that the Panda's were well taken care of as they are a beautiful creature.

Heidy, Joey and Madison said...

Oh my God Shari, this is the first time I've seen the whole story of the baby pandas in pictures! you did an amazing job! Love everyone of them, I feel like adopting one too!!!lol.... take
Heidy