Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Diet Diary Day #22

So yesterday marked week 3 of my diet!

Breakfast: Bolthouse Farms Hazelnut Protein Shake


Lunch at Grampa's Bakery was again another challenge because Grampa's specializes in home style comfort food and then there is the bakery part too! But I had a chicken salad platter which comes with lettuce, tomato, cottage cheese and fresh fruit. I had one of their awesome yeast rolls and iced tea too.

Dinner: my left over Luau salad and left over Korean BBQ pork from the other day. Iced tea.

I can say that after 3 weeks, I have cut down tremendously on the amount of food that I eat and also made much more healthy choices than before. I still don't have a scale, so I really have no idea how much I have lost. As far as exercise, that is a sore spot. We really have not done any. Still waiting on getting a wii fit.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

You don't need a scale. Your clothing will tell the tale.