Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Diet Diary Day #8

Breakfast: Special K Protein Bar & Bolthouse Farms Mango Fruit Smoothie

Lunch: At the Deli Den. Coleslaw and a pickle, Matzoh Ball Soup (cup), two rolls, 1/2 turkey sandwich with tomato, lettuce, onion and thousand island dressing. Iced Tea.

Snack: fresh canteloupe

Dinner: Footlong Subway, well 6inch Sweet onion chicken and 2 inch chicken terriyaki. (Myke and I split them.). My subs have all the veggies except hot peppers and Myke forgot my pickles (again) but I'm not bitter (maybe), but still very thankful that he brought me home some food. I was feeling kinda yucky today. Point being, I always have lots of veggies on my sandwich. Oh, I left over about 1/2 of one of my 6 inch sammies. Maybe my stomach is shrinking? Maybe its just that I wasn't feeling great this afternoon. Not sure why, just feel kinda funky. Its probably stress. Like 3 or 4 ppl said that to me, so I guess that should tell me I need to relax a little and take it easy! Oh and the usual, Iced Tea to drink.

Dessert: Bananas Foster Pudding (70 calories). It has Splenda, which I have all the time in my tea, but in desserts, it just has that funky diet aftertaste thing. Not real great. I think I'll stick to the yogurts for desserts or sweet snacks.

I am wondering if not having a scale is gonna start to bug me soon. I have no idea what I weigh, what I weighed last week, if I lost weight or not yet. I think I will just stick to seeing how my clothes fit.

No comments: