Monday, July 28, 2008

Diet Diary Day #21

Breakfast: Bolthouse Farms Hazelnut Protein Shake

Lunch: We ate at Friday's and I have to admit I didn't do so good. We decided to have potato skins as an appetizer. It was 1 app split 3 ways though, so I only had 3 small pieces. My entree was Parmesan crusted chicken breast with cheese tortellini with a spinach cream sauce and a side of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella and basil salad with a vinaigrette. It is part of their "right portion" menu so it is a smaller portion than a usual restaurant size. Iced tea to drink.

Dinner: We were out at the mall already so we ended up eating at the Cheesecake Factory and I am very proud of myself for resisting the temptation for a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake! We had a tuna carpaccio as an appetizer and 2 pieces of bread, I ordered the Luau salad for dinner, which I had about a 3rd of and took the rest home.

Dessert: Sugar Free Swiss Miss chocolate pudding with low fat whip cream and a banana.

No comments: