Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diet Diary Day #16

Breakfast: Bolthouse Farms Hazelnut Protein Shake

Lunch got all screwed up because today was a messed up stressed out day!

I didn't have a chance to eat lunch all day. I had to leave work early to go to a meeting so I ended up doing the dirty bad diet deed and went to the BK drive thru!!!

Oh the SHAME!!! But I really had no choice, I was running late and had nothing to eat all day. I felt horrible from not eating, but I'm not sure if I felt worse about eating at Burger King or not eating at all! I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich (the one with no breading) to try and make a more sensible choice. I still had fries and a Dr. Pepper though.

At the meeting a drank water and had a couple little bites of the pita chips and hummus they had out. I can never resist the hummus!

After I got home, I had a salad with some pita bread from Quiznos that Myke had picked up for me. We split the salad, so I had half. I ran out of iced tea, so I drank a Dr. Pepper for dessert and had a Special K bar.

Myke decided tonight that we are getting a scale. Not sure if I want one, but I would like to actually see progress by the numbers.

No comments: