Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Diet Diary Day #3

Breakfast 1/2 Orange Cream Smoothie

Lunch: Red Lobster - Tilapia baked in a bag with veggies (ate half about 6 oz). Small baked potato with only a little sour cream and butter. Ceasar Salad, 1 Cheddar Bay Biscuit, Iced Tea w/ Splenda.

Dinner: 2 small slice of pizza at the SFIMA board meeting, diet POM tea, water.
1 glass White Zinfandel after the meeting. : )

I was hungry when I got home, so I had a small salad and mixed in a little bit of Garden Pasta Salad. I have found a low fat dressing that I really like and recommend. It is Bolthouse Farm's Honey Mustard Dressing made using Yogurt. It is really tasty, you would never know it is a diet thing. And a small bowl of Captain Crunch with 1% Milk for dessert.

Overall, it was a messed up food day. I don't feel terribly bad about it, but not terribly happy either. We couldn't leave for lunch on time, so we didn't eat until around 3pm.

No comments: