Thursday, July 24, 2008

Diet Diary Day #18

Last night wad a crazy night. I was up all night uploading and fixing up the website with our new re-design. Please let me know how you like it!!?? www.anniescostumes.com
So I had some Triscuits as a snack, not sure if it counts as yesterday or today. I hope I don't have to pull anymore allnighters anytime soon!

Breakfast: Mango Pieces

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pot Stickers and Rice (it was a small one and I was still hungry) so I also had left over Red Curry Chicken I added a couple pieces of other left over potatoes - it was a small portion. Two pieces of 9 grain toast with Promise Spread.

Dinner: Myke made a great dinner! Pork Chops grilled with that spiced apple BBQ sauce, mashed potatoes with Dijon mustard and pecans blended and pureed, applesauce & beets.

Dessert: Strawberries and Blueberries with Splenda.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Love the new costumes!! Erin is going to totally flip. Can you let me know how much the Hannah Montana get up is? YOu know my girl is going to want the WHOLE thing.