Thursday, July 24, 2008

FCC June Luncheon

Yes, I know, the July lunch just past and I am first getting up pics on the June lunch!

Well my excuse is that I have been a little busy! = )

For anyone reading that doesn't know what the FCC is: it stands for Families with Children from China and is our local support group for families adopting from China and any other Asian countries too.

We had a great time, as usual at the lunch. My dad came along with us to see what we are always raving about and he had a great time too! Watching Myke play with all the kids is fun and visiting with everyone and meeting new people is fun too!

Here are some pics that I took:



Benjamin looks like he is having so much fun riding Myke's shoes! = )



Celebrating June Birthdays with a cake!


Welcome home Benjamin!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Looks like Myke is definitely practicing for Chianna! He is so sweet to let all the kiddos beat up on him. Erin was so excited to see him the other day. She kept telling David how she likes Mr. Myke 'cause she can hit him with balloons & play & all. It was too cute.