All the plans, all the lists, all the things to do!
Please feel free to help us with suggestions here.
I am just compiling a list of things I need to do to prepare for Chianna's homecoming. Kinda makes me glad we might have a couple months to get ready!
Just listing things, in no particular order:
- Open the dang box of Rosetta Stone software that we have has since last June and start learning Vietnamese. (Ok, where is my head? just to give you an idea of how scatterbrained, I am today, I just typed Japanese instead of Vietnamese, had to go back and erase.)
- Start getting her room ready! (This is a whole list in and of itself!)
- Child proofing the house.
- Set up her health insurance.
- Set up her FL college fund.
- Make dr. appts.
- Make list of things to bring on the trip
- Shop! (Extremely LONG other list as well.)
- clothes - maybe size 3T?
- collapsible travel stroller for the trip home
- toys and games
I'm sure I will update this list later, or just carry over new posts, who knows at this point!